Saturday 6 April 2013

Bunny Rabbits

I have very cute baby rabbits in my back garden, although they are wild rabbits. There are five of them. Their den is in a bush right in front my dining room so I can get really close to them. As soon as Mummy goes away, they are out running around outside their den and eating grass. They are very wary of their surroundings and will run to safety in a flash.
Below is the first time I was able to take a picture. They would not leave the den but could not resist the juicy grass leaves.
 This is Mum... or Dad....
 Two weeks later, the little rabbits are getting used to seeing us at the window so they do not run away from us anymore. They are growing very fast and starting to wander further away from their den.





And, to finish off my post, here is a little clip. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts